If you steal from me, I will HAUNT you down!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It is the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"My Ghost Story" on Biography Channel

I honestly cannot say enough about this TV series! I'm in love with "My Ghost Story" on the Bio Channel.

The show has ordinary, everyday people come on and tell their story of their ghostly encounters. And they have evidence to show as well to back up their claims.

The following story (first one in the video) is situated in Virginia, where I reside. And it involves Civil War history, which I enjoy as well.



The woman's story of loss makes me feel "better" in regards to the loss of my baby in 2003, where it had died in about the tenth to twelfth week of gestation. And I am more sire now, thanks to this story that indeed, my child IS watching over his little sister (read about OBE's HERE and my firsthand experience of having an OBE of my own.

Yes I was born and bred in California. But I have never really traveled this far down south in California. I lived in the East San Fransisco Bay Area until my mid-teens.

Over the years, I'd heard many times the stories in regards to the Whaley House in San Diego, California. And to this day, I do wish I had been able to visit this beautiful, but creepy home.



"My Ghost Story" airs on Saturday's at 10:00 PM/9:00 PM on Biography Channel.

1 comment:

Shah Wharton said...

Oh how exciting. I don't get that channel so won't be able to watch it - damn it. And the internet connection here is so rubbish that watching a five minute you-tube vid take half hour with all the interruptions (unless I watch during the early hour like 3am)

Ghosts have always surrounded me my whole life, although my doctor now claims they're manic hallucinations of my bipolar disorder. I'm not sure either way. I've seen around ten different ghosts through my life, starting a t nine when i saw my dead granddad and dog walking over the road from me while I waited for my nan and mom outside nan's house. As clear as the people who followed him. Mom didn't see them obviously and i didn't understand why looking at mom then back at them - they disappeared? I've experienced similar to that many times.

I can't sleep in the dark alone and lock my bedroom door at night. Sounds stupid I realise, but it does make me wonder?

Good luck with the show. Shah .X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...