If you steal from me, I will HAUNT you down!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It is the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Does This Video Show "End Times" that the Book of Revelations in the Bible Speaks Of?

Watch this video CLOSELY.



Seemingly a "ghostly" rider comes charging through the rioting streets of Cairo, Egypt.

Is this a "reflection" of the camera? Is this a faked (be it a good one) play of the video?? Or is this the TRUE sign that the Second Coming of Christ is near and that soon End Times prophesy is unfolding before our very eyes?

Thanks to my brother-in-law, Casey for telling me about this phenomenal (and seemingly paranormal) video that was shot by MSNBC's camera crew while covering the Egypt riots.

In the end, YOU must decide for YOURSELF the validity of this video. Personally, I am skeptical of the Horseman being real. I'm not saying it is real. But I'm not saying it is fake, either. It is certainly an intriguing piece.

(Biblical Passage provided by Bible Gateway)

Revelation 6

The Seals

1 I watched as the Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, “Come!” 2 I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

3 When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.

5 When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, “Come!” I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. 6 Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, “Two pounds[a] of wheat for a day’s wages,[b] and six pounds[c] of barley for a day’s wages,[d] and do not damage the oil and the wine!”

7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

1 comment:

Patty said...

I've been watching/re-watching this clip and can't decide where I'm at with this "ghostly" rider.

Noticed a definitive figure to its left that the rider seems to shoot out from. Still can't offer an intelligent answer. In the midst of all that chaos, did someone really have the time to get all creative? And why, in that spot of filming?

Given the current world situation in Libya and elsewhere, it seems like civilization is headed straight down the loo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...