If you steal from me, I will HAUNT you down!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It is the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Guest Writer, Sarah... An eye-opening experience.

I've known Sarah for quite a while. We "met" online via a site for mothers. We hit it off pretty instantaneously on different levels where motherhood is concerned.

Both of us are believers of the Paranormal. We both have some degree of psychic ability. But when it comes to personal experiences, I beat her out in about oh... ten or so miles (laughs).

The following is Sarah's account of her very first personal experience with the Other Side. Even though she has felt things, and maybe even heard some things, she had NEVER, up until this point (quite recently) experienced anything visually.

Mind you as well, this is a new place (for her and her young daughter), in which they just moved in to.

Sarah's story...

So late last night I am in my room we have recently moved into a new apartment. Two bed room in a nice building with only four apartments in each unit. It has to parts to it so eight units in the total building. The building its self was developed and put up in the 70's. The location is ten minutes away from down town Madison Wi. It is in a residential neighborhood.

I am a paranormal investigator myself. I stay up late doing research on the paranormal. I am not scared of the dark and never have been. I grew up next to a cemetery dead things do not scare me. I am a psychic intuitive amongst other things that is something I hold very close to my being. I do not tell a ton of people when I first meet them. I do not have full power because I have not learned to use it in the right way.

I wake up in the middle of the night because I hear a sound. Not just any sound but the sound of a creaking door. What do I see yes I see the door open a jar right in front of me. Hear the footsteps very soft but clear as day even if it is in the middle of the night.

Remember nothing really scares me I have had things moved on me but never in front of my eyes. So I had the hair's on the back of my arms stand up. I felt creepy and short of breath all signs of a sprit being present.

No my apartment is not leaning to one side that would explain it no it was not my child she was sleeping in her bed.

I always tell my readers it is up to you to make up your mind about the paranormal. I will not try to convince you there is more. I will only tell you that there something we cannot see feel or touch and there is always a chance of catching it in action you just have to know how to look for it and what to look for.

sarah skloot ©2010

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...