If you steal from me, I will HAUNT you down!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It is the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Update Post

Yep, still got strange stuff going on. Walking, sights of either the boy or the black kitty. An occasional voice here and there.

I'm not really blogging much anymore. So, I'll post things short and sweet from time to time.

May do a Halloween-based blogging thing for the last two weeks, leading up to the holiday. But I tried that last year, and it really didn't get attention. Those are/were some hard, long typing hours to piece those together. I'm not really certain that I wish to do it again, if no one is really going to be interested in them.

PLEASE!!!.... Let me know in the comments area if you are GENUINELY interested in my doing DAILY posts for the last 2 weeks of the month, leading up to, and on the DAY OF Halloween on here. May do "Haunted History" posts again, and even re-post some old ones. Or give me IDEAS for a theme to do daily.

If you don't think you are going to read/interact on these posts, then don't say yes to me doing them. It takes a good amount of time to sit and do these.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...