If you steal from me, I will HAUNT you down!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It is the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Top 20 All-Time Horror Movies

This is my Top 20 picks for all-time scary-awesome Horror Flicks!In video format, of course. And in no particular order.

*I own no rights whatsoever to ANY/ALL clips in this post. Copyright Infringement not intended.

*WARNING!*...Some of these trailers or other movie clips are NOT suitable for small children to view. Viewer Discretion is advised.

1) Poltergeist



2) Exorcist



3) Paranormal Activity



4) Psycho



5) Texas Chainsaw Massacre



6) Stephen King's "It"



7) Night Of The Living Dead



8) Dawn Of The Dead



9) Dracula (1992)



10) Frankenstein (1931)



11) SAW



12) Halloween



13) Friday The 13th



14) Nightmare On Elm Street



15) Child's Play



16) The Grudge



17) The Ring



18) Shutter



19) Flowers In The Attic



20) Ghost Ship

3 comments:

Miss Allie said...

I like your top 20. I don't particularly agree with The Grudge and The Ring being as high as they are, but that's just my personal opinion.

People Under the Stairs would have to be in my top 20, along with Rob Zombie's Halloween.

Missy said...

I did state at the beginning that they are in "no particular order". But I get what you are saying. Thanks for the compliment on the post. (=

Anonymous said...

Great post! I agree with the majority of your picks, in not particular order. ;-)

Actually have not seen Ghost Ship, which is pretty amazing for me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...