If you steal from me, I will HAUNT you down!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected What is written in this blog, is of the author's own originality. It is the sole views, thoughts, and stories of this blog's author.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year BLOG HOP/LINK UP Weekend! Come & add YOUR Paranormal blog.

 Happy New Years to all my readers. And also, welcome to our NEWEST followers here at ParanorMel. Thanks for joining the page.

To kick off the New Year, I thought I would supply a Blog Linking Tool. Please feel free to add YOUR *paranormal* blog to my listing. I will also add it to my page of fellow Paranormal Bloggers list.

But also check out For The Love Of Blogs as well after you leave my place! They are a GREAT community for Blog readers and writers alike.





If you don't write a blog regarding the Paranormal, but know those that do, please by all means, bring them over here and let them add their link to the Blog Hop.

Below I will be placing a LINKY TOOL for others that write about the Paranormal *ONLY*, as to gain exposure, readers/followers and to add to our reading lists.

As long as it is Paranormal in nature, you can add your link to the link up tool (below).

If I see a NON-Paranormal blog linked up, it will be DELETED from the blog roll. Only PARANORMAL blogs are permitted for this blog linking.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...